Monday, November 22, 2021

Gaia 2 - Gaia spread her legs for FaceFucking


Genres: Asian Scenes, Blowjobs, Cock Sucking, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Face Fucking, Facial Abuse, Facials, Throat Fucking
Video language: English

I thought for sure she'd be barfing all over the place but this little fucker could deep throat in ways I've never seen before. She took Pauly Harker balls deep with no problem whatsoever. Then, she literally shoved her entire hand down her throat to get her to throw up. That didn't work either. Trust me guys... I tried my best. Here's the good news, Gaia is a total fucking babe. Yeah, her tits look like two big bolt-ons... but I don't fucking care. I love big tits and I love Asians.
None. PETERFEVER Asian Twink Levy Spreads His Ass Cheeks For Your Hard Cock! Anally fisted submissive spreads his sexy legs for balls deep anal pounding. Anal Freak Alexander Fucks His StepDad’s Asshole Raw For Attention. Kinky twink Andrew Lee spreads his legs for the camera and bang his ass with some of his glass toys.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4906kbps
Audio: 264kbps





File size: 1.2 GB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Darian Mazaro

Release Year: 2018 Studio: HotHouse Models: Darian Mazaro Genres: Muscle , Oral/Anal Sex , Rimming , Outdoor , Masturbation , Cums...